Church Registration & Policy
Step 1 - Church Registration
Student Pastor/Group Leader must fill out our registration form, click here. When registering your students and chaperones, please remember that we have a 5-student to 1 chaperone ratio per gender.
- $249/Per Person Rate – To qualify for this rate, WIRED Ministries must receive your Church Registration Form and Participation Deposit per person by March 15.
- $299/Per Person Rate – Applies to any group that does not meet the above deadlines
What does the Cost of the Camp cover?
- All meals from Sunday night through Thursday night
- Lodging for the week
- Access to all services – Morning Celebration and Nightly Worship Services
- All materials for WIRED ministry sites
- Free T-Shirt, water bottle, and other SWAG!
Step 2 - Participation Deposit - Due March 15
A $50 deposit per person is registered, including student pastors and adult chaperones, for WIRED 2023 due to WIRED Ministries by March 15. (Example: 20 people x $50 = $1,000)
- WIRED Ministries will consider the number of people each church sends deposits for as their final number of participants for WIRED, thus making them financially responsible for that total number of participants attending WIRED.
- There will be NO refunds or cancellations after receiving the Individual Participant Deposit.
- Participating churches will be allowed to substitute participants for dropouts but cannot add or subtract to the original number of students/chaperones registered by paying this deposit.
- All payments should be made via check or certified check and made out to WIRED Ministries and mailed to WIRED Ministries, PO Box 8444, Dothan, Alabama 36304.
Step 3 - Final Payment – Due by May 10
The final payment for each church’s WIRED2023 remaining balance is due on May 15th. If we do not receive a church's final payment by the due date, their participation in WIRED2023 will be in jeopardy. Church participation in WIRED2023 will only be considered finalized after the final payment for the remaining balance is received.
Step 4 - Paperwork and Forms Due – Due by May 10
- Church Participation From (All 4 Tabs)
- 1 - Church Participation Form
- 2 - Special Needs Request
- 3 -Transportation List
- 4 - Key Ministry Site Needs
- Signed & Completed Transportation Policy
- Signed & Completed Chaperone Background Check Statement of Compliance Form
Note: To participate in WIRED2023, all students must be signed up through a Church. If your home Church cannot attend or you do not have a home Church, you are welcome to attend with any Church attending. If you'd like a list of Churches with open spaces, please contact us here.